Thursday, August 20, 2009

registration

so today we had sophomore registration ! big whooop; everyone knows nobody likes sophomores. but anyways, the hours were from 1-4 so i decided to go at 2; no big deal right ? WRONGG ! the line was bitch to wait in and it was HOT. but i had to wait anyways... there was a girl in front of me and it looked like she wanted to bite me. i didnt even now her, but she was fah-reeee-keeyyyy. as time went by, i wasnt last in line anymore and these guys were behind me. they were laughing at the word "penis" "pooop"; seriously you guys, we all need to evolve. after an hour i was inside the building though, then i took my picture, got my i.d , got my schedule, and left. the whole thing took about 2 hours ! My opinion is: the school system should be prepared for this and not waste our time. fucking shoulders are burnt man.

No comments:

Post a Comment