Sunday, September 13, 2009

family

FAMILY WILL ALWAYS BE THERE, WHEN EVERYONE ELSE LEAVES YOU. to me, family is thee most important thing in my life. my bestfriends are my cousins and i'm not ashamed to admit it. i have more fun being with them rather than being with friends. sometimes you think you can act the way you act with your cousin in front of your friends, but truth it : you cant. people cannot take the jokes, comments, or shit you talk about with your fam; thats just the way it is. the thing about family is, no matter if they hate you or love you theyre still YOUR FAMILY. with friends, if they hate you then its screw it, friendship DENIED. i love the fact that i can be comfortable around family, i can screw up, talk shit, cry, laugh until i pee in my pants, fart, burp in their face, and they just accept me. i'm lucky to have sucha great family; actually manyyyyy great families. seriously, i dont evne know if im related to half of the people i call "aunty, uncle, cousin, grandma... etc" but i can seriously care less. if i care for you, i'll let you know. actually you should know. point is, when you make a mistake with family: fix it. when you have something on your mind : go to family. no one will understand more than they so. then again, this is just my insite.


*WOOOOOO ! 2 BLOGS IN ONE DAY ! TALK ABOUT UPDATE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment